WELCOME TAKE A LOOK AROUND

BELOW YOU WILL FIND MANY, MANY PICTURES OF THE BEAUTY OF NATURE THAT I HAVE SEEN AND WANT TO SHARE WITH YOU-ENJOY!

Do you love animals and nature? I love taking pictures of animals, landscapes, mountains, sunsets etc. It's not too often that I put my camera down, or at least try not to. I see everything as a picture that needs to be taken. I have thousands of pictures to show off. My site only shows a very small amount that I have. I am here to share the beauty that nature provides.

Mar 12, 2009











No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

What would you like to see?

Living in the North Country

My photo
I am photographer that lives in the North Country of New Hampshire. I just moved here a few years ago. I would say it was the best move I've made in life. One of my hobbies is reading, but the hobbie I spend most of time doing is nature observing, and what better place than the north woods! There is so much natural beauty waiting for our eyes to capture and enjoy. I must say, animals are my favorite to photograph. There's nothing like having a beautiful wild animal stare at you with such curiousity about you as you have about them; as the camera clicks away and then as quickly as they appear the visitor has scurried off.